Add a little wow factor to your dinner table or gift them to someone you love.
1. Mix together the butter and crushed biscuits. Press into the base of a 20cm (8in) round loose-based tin. Chill for 10 minutes to firm.
2. Put the chocolate in a heatproof bowl. Heat the cream in a saucepan until almost simmering then pour over the chocolate. Stir well until the chocolate has melted. Leave to cool.
3. Beat the cream cheese until soft. Fold into the chocolate cream and mix well. Spoon over the biscuit base and smooth the surface. Cover with cling film and chill for 8 hours or preferably overnight, until set.
4. Put the cranberries, sugar and orange juice in a saucepan and heat gently, stirring until the sugar has dissolved. Bring slowly to the boil, then simmer for 5–10 minutes.
5.Remove 12 cranberries and reserve for decoration, then blend the rest until smooth.
6. Carefully unmould the cheesecake onto a plate. Decorate with the reserved cranberries and white chocolate shavings and then serve with the cranberry coulis.
For a summer version of this party dessert, top with fresh strawberries and blueberries and serve with puréed strawberries for an easy no-bake sauce that doesn’t need any sugar or added extras.