These candles smell absolutely divine and could be scenting your home with their delicious fragrances if you enter our prize draw.
We have four large jar candles to give away;
Simply complete the form by 30 November 2016 and you will be entered into the prize draw. Don’t worry if you have subscribed to the Dairy Diary Newsletter before, you can still enter all our competitions and prize draws.
Entrants must be 18 years or older to enter this competition.
By entering the prize draw you agree to receive occasional Dairy Diary Newsletters by email.
We take your privacy seriously. Your personal information will only be used for competition participation and to keep you up to date with Dairy Diary news. We never share your details with third parties.
Please Share this page.!
Online prize draw and competition terms and conditions
1. The closing date is 30 November 2016.
2. Only one entry per prize draw/competition, per reader.
3. All prizes are subject to availability, and Dairy Diary reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative product or colour of equal or higher value if necessary at the promoters' discretion.
4. No purchase necessary.
5. Prize draws and competitions are only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
6. Employees (and their families), their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of these online magazine promotions are not eligible to enter.
7. Winner(s) will be selected at random after the closing date by an independent judge from all entries received. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Winner(s) will be notified by email or telephone (using the details provided at entry) within 14 days of the closing date. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the Prize will be delivered (if applicable).
9. If the Promoter cannot: (i) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the Promoter's sole discretion); or (ii) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a winner of the Promotion and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
10. Please allow 28 days for delivery of the Prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the Prize being lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
11. By entering any of the Dairy Diary online prize draws and competitions you agree to having your name published online in the Dairy Diary website, blog and newsletter.
12. By entering any of the Dairy Diary online prize draws and competitions you agree to opt in to our newsletter/s and confirm your opt in by responding to the confirmation email message. Each newsletter has instructions on how to un-subscribe should you wish to do so at any point.
13. Unless otherwise stated, the promoter is Dairy Diary, Electra House, Crewe Business Park, Cheshire, CW1 6GL. A list of winners will be available six weeks after the closing date by sending a SAE to The Dairy Diary Prize Draws and Competitions at the above address.
14. Click here for our Privacy Statement.
Be the first to know the latest news from the Dairy Diary, try exclusive recipes and enter exciting competitions every month.
Join us on social media, read our blog and signup here for the newsletter to get everything delivered straight to your inbox.